Crypto News & Updates
BTC Withdraw via Bank transfer
- Users will be able to convert BTC to any fiat currencies
- Payment methods: Bank transfer ( Wire Transfer / National Bank Transfer )
Caution! Investment schemes
Please note that we are NOT associated with any investment or fixed return schemes. We urge users to use CAUTION before investing MLC Coins in such schemes.
Limitations on the trade : For the market price growth and the better performance in future, we have added some limitations on the trading, this depends on the quantity and count of your sell orders, the limitations will be calculated randomly in the system.
Zero Balance Accounts
Accounts with zero balance will be closed frequently
After placing the withdrawal request, please check your mail and reply to the confirmation mail.
Trade fee: 0.00005 BTC per trade
How to Generate Bitcoin Wallet
Goto Wallet > Click on BTC > Click Generate Wallet Button
If you haven’t generate your bitcoin wallet , please generate now to Buy / Sell
Cryptoexchanger.io - MLC Android Wallet & POS
Download MLC Android Wallet from Google Play Store
Search Cryptoexchanger.io - Multicoin (MLC) Wallet on Google Play Store
How to use Google Authenticator ?
1. Login your wallet
2. Download Google Authenticator on your Android or iOS device
3. Take a screenshot of the Google Authenticator verification code page or write down the key code and store it safely.
4. Open Google Authenticator on your device ,scan the QR Code or add the key manually in your Google Authenticator
5. Now the code will be added and every 10 seconds a new code will be generated in your Google Authenticator app
6. Login to your wallet, enter your Google Authenticator code and you are in.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: IF YOU LOSE YOUR GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR KEY OR QR CODE, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO RESET YOUR GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR, DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE YOUR GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR VERIFICATION PAGE SCREEN SHOT AND YOUR GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR KEY.
2FA / Google Authenticator Compulsory
Its easier than you think for someone to steal your password
Any of these common actions could put you at risk of having your password stolen:
- Using the same password on more than one site
- Downloading software from the Internet
- Clicking on links in email messages
2-Step Verification can help keep bad guys out, even if they have your password.
Imagine losing access to your account and everything in it
When a bad guy steals your password, they could lock you out of your account, and then do some of the following:
- Go through or even steal your MLC coins
- Steal your bitcoin